- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you fill out a form. When you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by unsubscribing.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
(c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their website(s).
- How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: The Local’s Lab will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of The Local’s Lab (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain The Local’s Lab and those of our partners. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you remove information that you have made public on the The Local’s Lab Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the The Local’s Lab Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: The Local’s Lab will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of The Local’s Lab, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Site may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which The Local’s Lab or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. The Local’s Lab may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. The Local’s Lab is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to The Local’s Lab or guarantee that your information on the The Local’s Lab may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Privacy Shield. The Local’s Lab self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. The Local’s Lab complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. The Local’s Lab has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, The Local’s Lab will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, The Local’s Lab commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: email@example.com. If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process, The Local’s Lab has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to BBB EU Privacy Shield, an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated in the United States by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by The Local’s Lab, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should go to http://bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you have an account with The Local’s Lab, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(b) If you are a visitor to the The Local’s Lab Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, The Local’s Lab does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
227 Midland Ave, Suite 18B
Basalt, CO 81621